|Reference # : ||18-00213
||Title : ||Proposal Administrator/Coordinator|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||2 Years
||Start Date : ||07/09/2018
| Description |
|| Downtown Ottawa
|| English Required
|| Permanent Full-time
TRM Technologies Inc. requires the services of a Junior Proposal Administrator / Coordinator to contribute to the management and preparation of responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from our federal and private sector clients.
We are seeking a creative multi-tasker with the ability to learn and adapt quickly, and one who can work well independently and as part of an effective driven team. All with the aim of meeting tight timelines against Government of Canada client RFPs.
List of Responsibilities:
- Managing the end to end process of a proposal response and all its related efforts, under the direction of Senior Proposal Managers, including:
- Providing advice and guidance to Recruiters and Account Management throughout the proposal process, so that the prescribed template and matrix formats identified in the RFP are adhered to
- Providing a thorough QA of all proposal response components including proofreading and editing documents, matrices, resumes, project references, and proposal submission content, according to TRM's guidelines
- Facilitating bid meetings and ensuring proposal schedules are identified and followed
- Preparing all final bid packages including printing and binding
- Assisting with all administrative tasks required to ensure that TRM's Bid Development Centre (BDC) runs effectively, allowing us to respond to multiple time-sensitive requirements - including tracking RFPs, updating reports, filing RFPs and proposals, etc.
Ideal candidate will have:
- One to two years of related experience in either proposal coordination/management (RFP, RFR, TSPS, TBIPS, etc.); IT recruiting; or development of resource skills matrices for bid purposes; or equivalent administration experience in a relative sector or field where due diligence, attention to detail and time-sensitive delivery of services is key
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple-tasks according to highly time-sensitive requests
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are essential
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- An interest in taking on a variety of tasks/assignments
- Attention to detail and sound copying and editing skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, and initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity amongst a great group of professionals and comes with the scope for career development and growth. Our ideal candidate will be a personable character, driven and determined to collaborate and contribute to the team's common goals.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com and we will contact you soon for a discussion.