|Reference # : ||18-00171
||Title : ||Software Developers (MS Dynamics CRM) x 5|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||05/15/2018
| Description |
|| Ottawa, ON.
|| English Required
| Security Clearance
|| Enhanced Reliability / Secret Security Clearance
Our Federal Government client requires multiple experienced MS Dynamics Developers to join their team in Ottawa - on a full-time and multi-year contract engagement.
The ideal candidates should be experienced in both a support and project capacity, and must have gained experience of working directly with internal/external clients, and also in driving architectural solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Monitoring, coordinating and responding to support incidents as required
- Managing and fulfilling service requests
- Providing analysis of system defects as required
- Undertaking root cause analysis and problem investigation
- Understanding of and adhering to quality/security standards and processes applicable
- Acquiring and enhancing technical knowledge of supported applications/ systems
- Analyzing, designing, building, testing and implementing enhancements to existing systems and/or new applications
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation and contributing to project deliverables where applicable.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working in an application support and development environment (circa 5 years or more)
- Good understanding of support processes and experience of their implementation and usage in an application support scenario (ITIL experience desired but not mandatory)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with MS Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrable experience with installation and deployment, customization and extending MS Dynamics CRM
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with .NET - VB.NET and/or C# experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework
- Experience with JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with .NAV and other Dynamics products.
These multiple resource requirements are of an urgent nature and suitable candidates with matching skills and experience will be considered on a first come first serve basis.
If this opportunity has peaked your interest, please submit your resume for consideration via email@example.com today.