|Reference # : ||18-00165
||Title : ||Organizational Design and Classification Consultant (Senior)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date : ||04/25/2018
| Description |
|| Ottawa, ON.
|| English Required
| Security Clearance
|| Enhanced Reliability Clearance / Eligible
Our Federal Government client requires a Senior Organizational Design & Classification Consultant to review, update and re-write work descriptions and classifications for all branches under its remit.
The incoming Senior Consultant must consult with key stakeholders, and subject matter experts to gather information on functions, tasks, and responsibilities associated with positions in order to review, update, modify and re-write draft work descriptions and to recommend the appropriate classification level.
The location of work for this 150 day per year engagement will be a mix of both off-site and on-site at client site.
Submission deadline: Friday 4th May, 2018.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to Degree or Diploma level
- Eight (8) plus years of professional experience relevant to this consultant category
- Relevant Professional Certification and/or recognized Professional Accreditation in Classification from the GoC
- Five (5) plus years of demonstrated experience providing classification services for the GoC
- Five (5) plus years of demonstrated experience writing work descriptions according to TBS Classification Standards
- Five (5) plus years of demonstrated experience providing advice and guidance on organization and classification issues (such as policies, practices, tools and other types of support services)
- Able to provide two (2) samples of 'Work Descriptions' written by yourself.
If this opportunity has peaked your interest, please apply today or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will contact you soon for a more details discussion about the opportunity and your experience in relation to it.