|Reference # : ||18-00151
||Title : ||Finance & Contract Office Administrator|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||04/30/2018
| Description |
|| Ottawa, ON.
|| English Required
| Security Clearance
|| Secret Clearance Required
TRM Technologies Inc. is seeking an experienced Finance & Contract Office Administrator for an internal opportunity within our downtown Ottawa office.
This is a key operational role supporting our finance and contract administration function and is a permanent long-term opportunity with our business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Finance Administration:
- Performing general book-keeping and payroll/benefits duties - preparing accounts receivable, bank deposits & reconciliations, accounts payable, payroll and other payments
- Preparing and maintaining government remittances - Receiver General, WCB, EHT, etc.
- Maintaining Employee Benefits program
- Providing administrative support duties for company executives
- Contract Administration:
- Reviewing Contract & Tasks awarded by government clients
- Preparing Subcontractor Agreements and Contract summaries
- Handling contractor/client inquiries
- Updating logs and/or files
- Completing Quarterly Reporting for Supply Arrangements & Task-based contracts
- ???Office Administration:
- ?Ensuring office supplies are ordered & stocked
- Maintaining business equipment/systems - IT/Phone Systems, etc.
- Serving as alternate PWGSC Security Officer
- Performing clerical and other related duties as required.
The following skills/expertise are required for success:
- Previous experience (2-5 years) in finance accounting and contract management
- Ideally CPA qualified / in process
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English; Conversational French would be an asset also
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise with MS Word and Excel
- Previous experience with Sage accounting software and Quickbooks.
Should this exciting opportunity within a dynamic team sound like the ideal career opportunity for you, please send us your resume and cover letter and we will contact you soon for a discussion.
?Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.