|Reference # : ||18-00143
||Title : ||Security TRA Specialist |
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/01/2018 / 08/31/2018
| Description |
|Location: Ottawa, ON.|
Security Clearance: Secret Level II
Duration: 6 months
Number of Resources: 2 x Full-time resources required
IT Security TRA Specialists (Level 2/3)
Our Federal Government client is urgently seeking two full-time Security Threat Risk Assessment (TRA) Specialists for an initial contract period of up to six months (with possible extension).
- Must have 5+ years experience in IT Security Risk Management processes within the GoC
- Must have 5+ years experience in Security Certification and Accreditation processes within the GoC
- Must have demonstrable experience in delivering Certification Reports with a Statement of Residual Risk (within the last 5 years)
- Diploma or Degree educated in a relative field of study.
- Must have between 5-10 years experience in conducting Certification and Accreditation activities on GoC Applications or Systems
- Must have 5-10 years experience in conducting IT Security TRAs on large-scale (more than 100 users) GoC Applications or Systems
- Must have 5-10 years experience in conducting Security Architecture Design reviews on large-scale GoC Applications or Systems
- Must have 5-10 years experience in conducting Vulnerability Assessments on large-scale GoC Applications or Systems.
This is an urgent resource request. Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com and one of our consultants will contact you soon.