|Reference # : ||18-00138
||Title : ||Technical Architect (Level 3) - IM/IT Services|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date : ||04/30/2018
| Description |
|| Ottawa, ON.
|| English Required
| Security Clearance
|| SECRET Security Clearance Required
Our Federal Government client requires an experienced Level 3 Technical Architect (TA) with experience in supporting service support and in-service support documents which will be used internally and also provided to other partner departments.
This is a part-time engagement with our client for an initial 115 days level of effort (with an option to extend).
- Diploma or Degree educated in a related business or technology discipline
- Must hold valid GoC Secret Security clearance
- Must have over 10+ years of experience ensuring the proper implementation of IT solutions for various IT Infrastructure projects - including creation, modification, and implementation
- Must have over 5+ years of demonstrated experience assisting and designing Technical Infrastructure IT Solutions.
- Must have up to 5 years of demonstrable experience implementing Technical Infrastructure IT Solutions in the context of a "large" corporation (GoC) - ensuring the proper implementation of IT solutions for various IT Infrastructure projects. This implementation experience must include connectivity to outside partners using advanced security features (security features such as implementing connectivity in a Protected B environment)
- Must have up to 5 years of demonstrable experience implementing Technical Infrastructure of Enterprise COTS solution - ensuring the proper implementation of IT COTS solutions for various IT Infrastructure projects of large corporation implementation such as the GoC Financial (SAP), or Pay System (Peoplesoft).
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday 9th April, 2018.
Please apply asap today via email@example.com and one of our consultants will contact you for a discussion. Thank you.