|Reference # : ||18-00113
||Title : ||Senior Business Systems Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||10 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/09/2018 / 12/31/2018
| Description |
|| Ottawa, ON.
|| English fluency - essential
| Security Clearance
Enhanced Reliability Clearance / Clearable
| Estimated Engagement Term
|| April 9, 2018 - Dec 31, 2018 (9 months)
Our client requires one Senior Business Systems Analyst to assist in the definition, build and deployment of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions for managing the identities and controlling access for all users of their business systems, including privileged access users, internal company users, external partner users, and users of the business’ cloud services.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be working within a project team to define and assess the feasibility of the solution, write requirements and use cases, participate in architecture, design, testing and transition to operations activities to ensure it meets business needs.
Base location for this role is at the company’s Head Office in Downtown Ottawa. This engagement will require an estimated five (5) days of onsite effort weekly throughout the duration of the engagement. Please note that in addtion to the intial term engagem,ent of 9 months, there is a possibility for a 6-12 month extension to this role.
Responsibilities and deliverables include:
- Consulting with stakeholders to define business requirements that must be met by new or enhanced IT applications and business processes
- Leading and conducting business analysis activities through active engagement with stakeholders
- Leading the process for prioritizing client requests
- Facilitating workshops with technical and non-technical resources and documenting functional and non-functional solution requirements
- Documenting solutions specifications, data models, use cases and obtaining approvals
- Formulating user acceptance test strategy/test cases and coordinating/conducting testing
- Assisting in developing the size, scope and resource requirements estimates for projects
- Supporting and working with the team during evaluations and deployments of solutions
- Developing and delivering communications to clients and stakeholders
- Establishing a process for the creation, approval and lifecycle management of key project documents.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College Diploma or University Degree - preferably in IT-related field (computer science, engineering, etc.) or Business
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the field of information security and IT
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Business System Analyst in defining and implementing Identity, Governance and Administration (IGA) solutions in a complex environment
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience drafting concise documents for a technical audience
- Certified Scrum Master - preferred
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic and agile environment
- English fluency essential - French considered an asset.
*** Three (3) professional references are required as part of the application process.***
Each reference should detail: the name of the client or organization, contact/manager name, contact information (email and/or phone), and when the work was performed (e.g. MM / 20XX to MM / 20XX).
Please include these references within the resume / cover letter.