|Reference # : ||18-00042
||Title : ||Programmer / Software Developer (Level II)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/29/2017
| Description |
|Our Central Government client has an immediate and urgent need for an experienced Programmer / Software Developer (Level 2) in Ottawa. |
This will be a long term contract engagement for an intial 2 year period, with three additonal one year options to extend.
The nature of our client's buisness requires the Programmer / Software Developer (Level 2) to be security cleared to Secret.
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Computer Sciences (or related IT field)
- Minimum 5+ years work experience as a Programmer / Software Developer
- Minimum 5+ years experience in C or C++ programming
- Minimum 5+ years experience in MATLAB programming
- Minimum 5+ years experience integrating software with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Minimum 5+ years experience in the development of software tools for hardware setup and control
- Mimimum 5+ years experience in the development of software tools using OEM Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Minimum 5+ years experience in development of Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
- Minimum 5+ years experience in the development of software applications to support the management of associated data sets originating from multiple sources
- Minimum 5+ years experience developing software in the MS Windows environment using MS Visual Studio
- Minimum 5+ years experience developing software in Unix environment
- Minimum 5+ years experience performing configuration management of software (software version control)
- Minimum 5+ years experience working in the Radio Frequency (RF) systems and applications
- Minimum 5+ years experience working in the Signal Processing domain and Applications
- Demonstrable experience of having authored a minimum 6+ high quality technical documents using client specific templates in MS Word.
For immediate consideration, please submit a detailed current resume. One of our recruitment managers will contact you as soon as possible for a conversation.