|Reference # : ||17-00444
||Title : ||AngularJS Developer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||7 Years
||Start Date : ||01/09/2017
| Description |
|Our Private Sector client requires an experienced Front-End Web Developer (AngularJS) for a 6+ month contract to work on a project developing a command-and-control interface for state-of-the-art, high performance, cryptographic security products.|
The key attributes and abilities required for this role are:
- Socializing designs with the team and integrating suggestions and changes as appropriate
- Making sure that his/her code (and that of others from the team) is properly modularized and unit tested
- Providing documentation as appropriate, ranging from comments in code to end-user documentation.
- Resolving issues found during engineering test and QA in a timely manner, taking risk into account
- Conceiving, proposing, and selling new ideas to the engineering team, and guiding their implementation
- Providing work assistance to lower level engineers, including design and code reviews
- Assisting the Customer Support and Marketing groups as and when required.
Our client is a dynamic and innovative business, and as such, the right cultural fit for their business is a person who is confident and personable as well as being a subject matter expert in their field. Their ideal candidate will be open to collaborating with in-house teams and external clients - with a singular focus on quality of solutions and services.
This is an immediate and urgent requirement for our client.
?If you feel that you are the ideal fit for this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration today and one of our team will contact you soon. Thank you.