|Reference # : ||17-00443
||Title : ||QA Analyst (Test Automation)|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||01/09/2017
| Description |
|Our Private Sector client requires an experienced intermediate to senior level QA Analyst with expertise in Test Automation on a long term contract basis. |
Key responsibilities will include:
Required qualifications & experience:
- Deploying new software into lab systems
- Tracking and reporting current load lineup and configurations
- Identifying, troubleshooting and documenting bugs
- Identifying and developing tools and efficiency in operations practices
- Cataloging and reporting operational practice changes and improvements to downstream teams.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a system engineering and/or customer support role
- Expert level knowledge of the Linux OS - must be comfortable gathering and analyzing log files, system configurations, package management, etc.
- Strong competence in scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Bash, etc.
- Demonstrable experience working with application server environments and API's (e.g. Tomcat, JBOSS, Websphere & Weblogic)
- Excellent written communication and an ability to distill the essential facts to summarize system level problems
- Capability to understand and propose solutions to new and complex problems
- Enthusiastic and collaborative attitude, a consummate problem-solver and facilitator of solutions for internal and external clients.
This is an immediate and urgent requirement for our client.
If you feel that you are the ideal fit for this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration today and one of our team will contact you soon. Thank you.