|Reference # : ||17-00259
||Title : ||Senior Business Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||07/13/2017
| Description |
||Top Secret Security Clearance Required
Role and Responsibilities
Our Federal Government client requires a Business Analyst to Develop, plan, Analyze, Evaluate requirements with team and project authorities.
They will be responsible to:
Qualifications and Experience
- Lead the establishment and implementation of comprehensive security programs such as providing detailed guidance, consultation and advice on security controls, policies and standards.
- Develop, review and manage business requirements
- Plan, coordinate, capture and follow up on meetings with client partner Departments and agencies for business requirements gathering along with their prioritization, associated business impact, costs/cost models and business dependencies
- Perform analysis of the business requirements to identify and document client and partner roles and responsibilities
- Perform analysis of the business requirements to identify and document information, procedures and decision flows, and associated policies
- Capture the current use cases associated with the business requirements
- Must have 10 years of Experience as a Technical Writer/ Documentation Specialist working on Federal Government projects and initiatives.
- Must hold a Top Secret Clearance
- Has experience in the writing and evaluation of Treasury Board submissions.