|Reference # : ||17-00197
||Title : ||FME Developer (Integration Specialist)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||7 Years
||Start Date : ||06/05/2017
| Description |
|Role: FME Developer|
Duration: Perm Placement
TRM Technologies Inc is currently looking for a FME Developer/ Specialist for one of their private sector clients.
1. Specific Knowledge Areas:
- Airport, Utility, or municipal domain experience
-XML, and or JSON design of canonical data models for message oriented architectures leveraging REST, SOAP, MQTT or other web-service protocols.
-Agile and Lean Methodologies
-Safe FME Desktop and Server, Latitude Geographics GeoCortex, Talend, Mulesoft, Camel, Informatica or similar
-ArcGIS Desktop Server experience is desirable.
2. BSc in Computer Science, Geomatics Engineering, or Software Engineering ideally with a certificate from a College or technical institute in Geographic Information Systems GIS or equivalent
3. 10+ years with experience in spatial data analysis, spatial data management, development of GIS based software, or development GIS data production processes.
4. This position requires five (5) years of work experience in some or all of the following subject areas:
Please send your resumes to Connie at email@example.com for more details!
- Application or web service integration of systems leveraging Talend, Mulesoft, Informatica, WebSphere, Dell Boomi, or similar ESB environment
- Definition of Application Programming Interfaces leveraging Open API / Swagger, RAML, or YAML
- Automation of test and deployment leveraging DevOps or continuous development methodologies, and tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Jenkins
- Data modeling and ETL approaches for business intelligence solutions, and familiarity with commercial business intelligence platforms such as Qlik, Tableau, Oracle, SAP