|Reference # : ||20-00357
||Title : ||Analyst, Customer Data Ops|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/27/2020 / 01/31/2021
| Description |
|This individual will support the Customer Master Data team with information, analysis or issue resolution needs. Specific areas of focus include accountability for executing processes as documented, offering recommended process enhancements to improve efficiencies, validating data, and completing day-to-day tactical tasks assigned by supervisor. This role will execute operational objectives and fulfill on ad-hoc requests. Recommend any opportunities for process or system improvements to management within scope of responsibility. This role will become a key resource for problem resolution across systems, processes and data sources. Utilize process knowledge and skills to provide data and systems support as needed. Recommend and deliver requested issue resolution, analysis or support deliverable. The individual will be responsible for both written and verbal communications to the business and customers that will be customized to the recipient.|
• Follow and update approved processes as per manager direction.
• Provide input on opportunities to improve current processes and procedures.
• Analyze data and execute tasks as defined in standard operating procedure documentation.
• Identify and communicate potential issues via analysis to help avoid larger issues downstream.
• Maintain integrity of master data through proactive maintenance of various master data components- accountable for the accuracy/updates of this critical data that has immediate impact on our sales, shipments, pricing and invoicing.
• Ensures adherence to risk control checklists, provides coordination and assistance for audits as they are performed.
• Complete user acceptance testing according to developed scripts as requested.
• Support process audit activities as defined by supervisor.
• Be a role model for the department when adhering to guidelines and compliance principles.
• Maintains customer data files, both electronic and hard copy, and comply with corporate retention guidelines.
• Collaborate with fellow Customer Experience teams to ensure that Master Customer Data is up to date and accurate.
• Provides support to internal and external business partners via execution of approved processes and ad-hoc inquiries.
• Provides Customer Master Data information support and customer service within a timely manner.
• Follow approved processes and execute day-to-day activities accurately and efficiently.
• Build business relationships to provide issue resolution to customers, improves technical expertise, and utilizes available resources in a rapidly changing business and systems environment.
• Ensures customer satisfaction and meets help-desk response and operational efficiency goals (SLAs).
• Serve user community and build relationships to understand the business needs.
• Perform secondary processes as assigned and documented and identify core process deficiencies.
• Administer customer master data from creation through curation as directed by supervisor. Collects, communicates, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources to ensure master data accuracy.
• Provides understanding of systems and business data to management via support of simple ad-hoc requests.
• Designs basic queries, builds simple reports, and runs automated reports.
• Conducts entry management for information requests.
• Utilize report building tools and basic analytic functions to deliver on information objectives.
• Identify causes of poor data quality, implement solutions and communicate findings to peers, management and business stakeholders.
• Conduct ad-hoc research of business reported discrepancies to identify reasoning for distributor reported invoice or reported customer issues.• Analyze and correct errors associated with Customer MDM data loads and work with internal business partners to ensure that data is accurate for downstream reporting activities.
• Manipulate data files to achieve standardized file format for processing and load into applications as needed.
• Create, evaluate and approve new customer creation, customer data record change requests. Ensure customer data is complete and accurately represented for downstream reporting and business consumption.
• Create reports, conduct analysis and make necessary adjustments to correct customer database discrepancies in accordance with defined MDM health metrics.
• Partners with stakeholders including external customers, IT, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Care to understand current and future business needs; proactively work with stakeholders to identify business process changes and continuously improve processes.
• Communicates effectively with supervisor and peers.
• Builds and progressively applies knowledge of tools, systems, and internal solutions resources in effective communication channel, to meet the needs of the customer (help-desk or customer request).
• Understand customer requirements and identify effective solutions to a variety of requests.
• Work with diverse resources and effectively communicate or apply solution/problem resolution, or deliver reports/analysis that meet information requirements.
• Create and maintains core processes and systems documentation, "How To" training documents, and FAQs.
• Participates on projects and contributes effectively as a team member on tasks of varied size and complexity to execute objectives.
• Maintains and continually improves upon processes.