|Reference # : ||17-00713
||Title : ||Associate QC Microbiologist|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/02/2017 / 10/01/2018
| Description |
|Under the direction of management and senior personnel the job holder provides routine QC Microbiology laboratory support, with the purpose of meeting daily routine requirements such as:|
• Completes daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include collection
and/or testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, general lab housekeeping)
• Paperwork review, data entry, filing, etc.
• Generation of data reports and/or trends
• Serves on team projects in the role of testing support, as needed
• Identifies areas for improvement or gaps
• Effectively communicates issues/hurdles to team lead and/or manager
• Support weekends as needed
Mainly responsible for the testing of in-process bioburden and endotoxin samples, biological indicators, and lab compliance following SOPs. Assist senior personnel in carrying out laboratory operations. +1 years exp in bioburden and endotoxin. Candidates should have a BS in a life sciences field. Would also be open to someone with a Masters.