|Reference # : ||16-58227
||Title : ||Technical PM|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||3 Years
||Start Date : ||12/12/2016
| Description |
Company: Vega Consulting LLC, Artech Information Systems Company
Position: Program Manager
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Reference Code: 17-58227
We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented, and enthusiastic Technical Program Manager to lead a strategically important area of our agent toolset. You must have the ability to: understand the needs of our client’s businesses, the needs of the customer, the needs of the travel agent, the implications to the underlying technology and balance these needs as you lead a project throughout the product development lifecycle. Qualified individuals will have a passion for delivering creative solutions in a fast-paced agile development environment and possess strong project management skills to shepherd these deliverables from definition to deployment.
- Take ownership in driving product and new feature development through every stage of the software development lifecycle; and work with team and company resources to refine team SDLC.
- Collaborate with technical stakeholders, development, test teams, and internal technical teams to design technical solutions and provide detailed specifications that satisfy scalability, reliability, and performance goals.
- Drive innovative designs and technical solutions that provide scalable and reliable solutions to satisfy experience, reliability, and performance goals.
- Own driving feature development through every stage of the agile software development lifecycle.
- Perform project management activities, which include active mitigation of any risks to the project scope and schedule, and provide status updates.
- Manage the team roadmap and team prioritization activities. Effectively manage trade-offs between cost, schedule and customer benefit; and provide technical direction and guidance.
- Lead discussion and documentation of lessons learned and drive continuous improvement into all project processes.
- Mentor Team Members
- Eliminate roadblocks for the team and anticipate issues based on previous learning and identify solution.
- Identify and proactively solve problems.
- 5+years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience in a professional technology organization, preferably ecommerce.
- Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices & identify what truly matters, problem solving skills is a must.
- Ability to look at solutions in unconventional ways, identify opportunities to innovate and execute against them.
- Outstanding problem resolution skills; a passion for data with a rigorous approach to analysis.
- Excellent collaboration at all levels, with crisp and compelling verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to varying audiences.
- Proven track record in handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritizing workload effectively, and thriving in a dynamic and complex environment.
- High degree of competency with project management including, Agile methodology, identifying and managing risks, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communicating overall project status.
- High energy and a positive outlook with the passion to make things better at every opportunity.
- Understand technical issues and business impact and present the details with data to management
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Thanks & Regards
Bellevue, WA 98004
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube