|Reference # : ||19-226860
||Title : ||Product Analyst|
San Francisco, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/03/2019 / 08/30/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Product Analyst |
We're looking for a highly detailed Product Analyst with data visualization and technical scripting skills who will help create reporting dashboards, analyze product performance and identify new opportunities to drive growth and adoption. You will work with engineering, design and product management to ensure our Pinners and Partners have the best possible experience.
What you'll do
- Build and own data reporting capabilities tracking primary and secondary metrics and goals.
- Own the data pipelines end to end, ensuring quality and optimization of workflows.
- Run ad-hoc analysis leveraging Presto/Hive queries to validate issues, answer product questions, etc.
- Develop Jupyter notebooks or Python scripts to create templates for analysis and internal tools.
- Generate detailed reporting on the effects and recommendation of A/B experiments.
- 3+ years of data analysis experience (solid understanding of SQL/Hive, Tableau)
- Dev chops to write scripts (Python) and Jupyter notebooks
- High attention to detail
- Clear verbal and written communication skills