|Reference # : ||19-226835
||Title : ||Operations Analyst II|
New York, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/03/2019 / 06/02/2020
| Description |
Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team!
Job Title: Operations Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Recruiter Name: Francesco Vitug
Contact Email/ Phone: Francesco.Vitug@tech-pro.com
Vendor Programs Managers, part of the DataOps team, play an important role in our vendor-based support operations. In this role, you will assist in growing Cerebra's team of vendors based in the US/EMEA/APAC that support data acquisition efforts with a variety of cross-functional teams.
- Vendor Management - Communicating to vendor regarding activities such as shifting rater allocation, training/certification of new raters, tools access etc. and work with vendor and Researchers to test adequacy of workflow documentation and communicate need for updates/clarifications.
- Vendor Sourcing - Research new potential vendors to scale and expand Cerebra's current data collection capabilities.
- Assist with the execution of pilot programs in the testing of new vendors and provide insights to highlight top- issues and improvement areas when compared to other vendor options.
- General Vendor Tasks - Help Data Ops Vendor Manger drive key initiatives/ programs impacting vendor operations (such as Quality, Documentation, Knowledge Management etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience as an Operations Analyst Prior vendor management experience.
- Experience documenting workflows and guidelines