Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team!
: Mountain View, CA 94042
: Technical Program Manager III
: Anton Dela Cruz - email@example.com / 404-490-4695
What is day to day responsibilities for the temp to complete daily/weekly/monthly?
- Conceptualize, design and implement a program which will help in building an ecosystem for the company and application developers.
- Work with developers and partner companies in the local markets to develop and launch robust, useful web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate closely with key application developers and communities to make the program successful
What project will the temp be supporting (if there is one)?
- RTS Release Management
What are the top three must have skill sets required for the role?
- SW engineering background.
- 5+ years’ experience managing programs releases;
- Excel charting skills;
What are the top three preferred skill set?
- Scrum Master experience.
- Google Analytics.
Review the soft skill requirements (team fit/personality requirements)?
- Organizational skill
- Ability to collaborate and close open AIs.
- Detail oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Experience with software release management practices, tools, and automation.
- BE/BTech degree or equivalent experience in Computer science with a strong academic record (MBA a plus).
- Experience of managing large-scale and dynamic technical programs.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Good knowledge of web/AJAX development technology landscape.
- Ability to leverage technology to solve real life problems.
Nice to have
- Scrum master experience
- Embedded software development lifecycle
- Hardware release management experience
- Scrum product owner certification