|Reference # : ||19-226696
||Title : ||Creative Lab Marketing Manager I|
New York, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/03/2019 / 12/02/2019
| Description |
|Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team! |
Reference Number: 19-226696 G-REQ-00198181
Title: Creative Lab Marketing Manager I
Work Location: New York, NY 10010
Please contact: Eric Jose Corpuz (Eric.Corpuz@tech-pro.com | 978-253-4592)
Title: Creative Lab Marketing Manager I
Our teams are busy making our core product better by ensuring we match the most relevant brands and creators, offering winning solutions across both media and branded content. Now that the integration into YouTube is complete, we are looking to scale our business with the world's largest brands by powering our core offering with first-class creative ideation and inspiration.
As a member of the business organization, you will work in partnership with Sales and Branded Content Managers to close deals by making native branded content/influencer marketing an essential part of a marketer's core digital strategy. You are a master of creative ideation, across a variety of industries. You will enable sellers with the best of native branded content creative concepts and themes. You will use insights, data, and your expertise of the YT platform to develop first-class presentation materials and GTM stories that take a "creator first” approach to branded content. You will partner with other Sales Development Managers, Analytical Leads, product specialists, and engineering to arm our sales team with the data/insights they need to win the hearts and minds of our marketing partners and drive long term investments to.
You'll be a critical contributor to our business growth as we build our team, develop our GTM responses, and communicate a "one-YouTube” media + influencer capabilities. YouTube's success lies with the success of our creators and you will be responsible for securing that future.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media and creative ideas, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber campaign structure and creative concepts. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
- Develop scalable creative concepts and ideas to drive sales pitches
- Develop pitch materials for priority clients that use best in class audience insights,
- Google data Liaise with Sales Development, Analytical Leads, Creator Teams and Branded Content Managers to bring first-class branded content executions to life
- Aggregate best practices, incubate case studies, and liaise with Google research teams.
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4-5 years of creative work developing branded content for a creative agency, media company, MCN, or production company
- Strong connection to or experience with working on YouTube & with YouTube creators Experience working with graphic designers & video producers
- Experience working with YouTubers at an MCN, talent agency, or talent management company
- Experience working across a multitude of industry verticals with emphasis on Retail, Fashion & Beauty, Media & Entertainment, Gaming, Consumer Electronics and/or Food & Beverage etc.
- Experience driving new product and business opportunities and working cross functionally
- Experience supporting sales and working in a high pressure environment