|Reference # : ||18-48249
||Title : ||Domino/ Exchange Architect |
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/05/2018 / 09/05/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Domino/ Exchange Architect
Job ID: 18-48249
Location: RTP ,NC
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Extension)
Client is looking for Domino/ Exchange Architect
- Manage and administer all e-mail messaging systems and their corresponding or associated software and hardware. Administer Lotus Domino Server running on Windows Platform.
- Install, configure, and initiate Lotus Notes/Domino servers, software, and any other corresponding equipment.
- PowerShell scripting for administration, automation of processes, and issue resolution.
- Familiar with diagnosing issues related to Networking components (e.g., firewalls, load balancers, web browsers, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, LDAP, etc.).
- Strong technical abilities with thorough understanding of system-level issues associated with messaging and office systems
- Resolve complex routing problems in a heterogeneous messaging environment.
- Messaging and user administration support of the Lotus Notes environment
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Anurag.firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3462
Assistant Manager - US Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3462 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Anurag.Pal@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube