|Reference # : ||18-44362
||Title : ||Administrative Assistant|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/06/2018 / 08/06/2019
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 12+ Months
Job ID: 6595-1
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to individuals and/or a team by leveraging an in-depth knowledge of administrative procedures and tools required. Tasks will be performed under limited supervision. Will coordinate projects with other administrative and executive assistants. May handle sensitive information with professionalism and integrity while communicating openly and often among team members. Continually strives to promote smooth workflow and ensure team needs are met. Ensures Mercer standards are used in all document production.
• Manage multiple calendars and schedule meetings. Arrange travel, process and/or coordinate completion of expense reports in a timely manner; handle monthly client invoicing (WebCAS).
• Establish, maintain and manage client subject files, personal working files and legal plan documents as applicable. Coordinate production of documents using available resources. Provide peer review of documents before final production/distribution to ensure quality control of final product.
• Edit and create documents using PowerPoint, Excel & Word while ensuring all documents produced adhere to Mercer's global identity/document standard.
• Adhere to best practices and expense control (i.e., travel rates, office supplies, catering, vendors, etc.). Contribute to accurate client/project budget management through accurate and prompt time entry.
• Manage outgoing mail, overnight shipments and other deliveries to clients, vendors or internal recipients.
• Assist team with a variety of administrative tasks as assigned. Provide back-up AA support within and outside of business area, as needed.
• Minimum High School Diploma required
• 3-5 years of administrative assistant experience, preferably in a consulting environment or professional service industry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with demonstrated expertise in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance
• Basic project management skills desired, but not required
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the capability to work well under pressure to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively with the ability to make decisions with limited direction
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Demonstrated problem solving capabilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interface with employees throughout the organization
• Maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, trust and confidentiality
Thanks & Regards,
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7548 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: prithwiraj.C@artech.com | Website: www.artech.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter