|Reference # : ||18-44230
||Title : ||Engineer Product II|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/03/2018 / 09/30/2021
| Description |
|Job Title: Engineer Product II|
Job ID: JDJP00017612
Location: Dubuque, IA
Duration:36+ Months to start with possible extension
- Plans, coordinates, performs product design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project of moderate scope or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project.
- Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
- Executes high level applications to more complex problems. Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope. Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel. Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Provides technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations. Develops and/or executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation. Applies knowledge of company products, policies and practices to provide economies through standardization of parts and products.
Specific Position Requirements :
Thanks & Regards,
- Please submit candidates with Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering ONLY.
- No experience required, HM open to seeing candidates with experience as well. They MUST HAVE a BS EE though.
- Good communication skills
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7586 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com