|Reference # : ||18-44194
||Title : ||Talent Acquisition Recruiter|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||08/09/2018
| Description |
We have a new request for 4 with a background in (Recruiter).
Please see below for other information and forward me available and qualified candidates.
Start date ? 9/3/2018
End date ? 3/1/2019
Location ? Arlington, VA
Bill rate ? per rate card
In addition to the Job Description below, please note the following:
We are requesting 4 experienced contract Recruiters with experience in these areas:
* 1 for our Defense, Security, & Justice Sector/Intelligence Community Recruiting Team
* 3 for our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio
Talent Acquisition Recruiter: The incumbent will work closely with the Recruiting Lead and Talent to fill positions in a timely fashion within the designated areas of responsibility. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute exceptional sourcing strategies and mechanisms to source talented candidates.
- Maintain and assist with various administrative responsibilities and other projects as necessary
- Provide recruiting support to leaders and professionals
- Minimum 3 years of high volume recruiting experience with a search firm or EH recruiting in professional services necessary.
- Requires solid sourcing, interviewing/screening and candidate management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority searches simultaneously for a demanding client base and set appropriate expectations with clients, while managing to those commitments.
- Candidate should possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of professionals.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, but also as an integral part of a widely dispersed team that interacts virtually.
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to lead in a rapidly changing environment is crucial.
- Significant experience utilizing creative resources and techniques to source candidates necessary.
- General knowledge of labor and employment laws, prior project management and superior negotiation skills.
- College degree required.
- Previous professional services experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with recruiting software preferred, Taleo highly desirable.