|Reference # : ||18-38909
||Title : ||QC Associate|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/06/2018 / 02/05/2019
| Description |
|Job Description: QC Operations Associate |
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Perform routine environmental monitoring and clean utilities sampling and testing in accordance with SOPs, safety, and cGMP guidelines to support qualification of new facility.
2. Monitor critical operating parameters for equipment and instrumentation to ensure standard operation.
3. Recognize, report, and document deviations from test methodologies, specifications, and alert limits
4. Develops working knowledge of cGMP, learn specific job related SOPs and develop proficiency in laboratory techniques.
Knowledge and Skills
1. Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in biological sciences, a related discipline, or its equivalent.
2. 0 - 2 years' experience in a regulated microbiology laboratory.
3. Knowledge of microbiology laboratory techniques with some understanding of regulatory standards.
4. Excellent manual dexterity including proficiency in aseptic techniques.
5. Strong detail orientation with good organizational skills.
Work is performed in a cGMP compliant laboratory and manufacturing environment following techniques which require one to maintain a high attention to detail, to properly use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and to handle hazardous materials.
Shifts & Working Hours:
Overtime work is required on weekdays, weekends, holidays, and during adverse weather conditions. Flexibility to work irregular hours on short notice.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.
Artech Information Systems LLC.