|Reference # : ||18-28900
||Title : ||Performance Engineer |
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/21/2018 / 03/31/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Performance Engineer
Job ID: 18-16912
Location: Atlanta ,GA /Costa Mesa ,CA (Onsite)
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Extension)
This role is responsible for leading the effort to ensure that client software products and client solutions are of the highest quality in terms of performance and scalability. The WCA application is a centerpiece of client’s Watson Customer Engagement Division and uses cutting edge technology to provide Marketers with the best tools for engaging their customers. The WCA team is a highly innovative Agile Product Development team working on an exclusively Cloud / SAAS Platform.
- Collaborate with Offering Management, Engineering and Architecture to define performance and scale benchmarks for the application
- Research and identify best practices in Cloud application performance
- Work with the Performance Engineering team to validate system changes against performance metrics and recommend improvements
- Drive improvements with agile teams on production monitoring metrics to better understand customer behaviors that drive system load
- Work with Agile Teams and Architecture to understand user stories and produce appropriate test scenarios
- Clearly translate test scenarios into executable performance test plans.
- Based on feedback from Architecture & Operations, refine automated and performance test suites to isolate specific application problems.
- Provide visibility into overall performance and scale for management and Agile teams
- Update status to Agile and Release Management teams.
- Experience implementing Site Reliability / Performance Engineering measurement on large scale customer facing applications
- Experience in Multi-Tenant Cloud based SAAS applications
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and experience with Agile development methods (e.g., Scrum)
- Familiarity with standard concepts and technologies used in web-based applications is required including HTML, XML, Rest API
- Demonstrated understanding and Experience with Load / Performance Testing Including Gathering Requirements, Test Scenario Development, Test Execution / Monitoring, Result Capturing and Reporting.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and Structured Query Language
- Experience with Unix Commands, Shell Scripting / Perl Scripting & Systems Resource Monitoring is required.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communications skills
- Ability to Multi-Task and work in a Highly Dynamic Environment with continually changing priorities
Required Education / Years of Experience
Desirable but not required
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering
- Load / Performance Engineering - At least 5 Years of Experience
- Working Knowledge of Database concepts SQL & Scripting - At least 3 years’ experience,
- Web Technologies – At least 5 years’ experience.
- Experience with Commercial Load Testing tools (NeoLoad, LoadRunner, Blazemeter, Others)
- Experience with NewRelic or Graphite
- Experience with Redis / Akka
- Experience with Mongo DB
- Experience using Visual VM/Jconsole
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Anurag.email@example.com / 973.967.3462
Assistant Manager - US Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3462 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Anurag.Pal@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube