|Reference # : ||18-21495
||Title : ||T-Shaped Java Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/23/2018
| Description |
Job Title: T-Shaped Java Developer
Job ID: 18- 21495
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 12 Months (Right to Hire)
Job Vacancies: 2
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
Primary Technical Skills: Core Java, Spring Integration, Restful Services, Apache Storm, Kafka, ORM tools
- T-shaped developer (Core Java) who can develop and test code (functional, regression and end to end test) with 10+ years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Solid experience in Java and design techniques
- Strong data modeling and transaction management experience.
- Expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring Integration, Restful Services, Apache Storm, Kafka, Casandra,
- Experience in User Interface design & development using Angular JS, Knowledge Prototyping and rapid development
- Design, development and implementation of applications using SOAP/REST API/WSDL web services
- Experience in using ORM tools like Hibernate, iBATIS for XML mappings and Java Objects.
- Working experience with GIT/SVN, Continuous Integration (CI) tools like Jenkins using Maven Builder.
- Oracle PLSQL experience.
- Working experience with Oracle Virtual Private Database (VPD) for Control Data Access.
- Working experience with Secure Hash Algorithm and other Security mechanisms.
- Experience with WebMethods product.
- Experience with Tomcat/WebLogic/Apache Web-Application Server & Oracle DB configuration management.
- Experience in Red Hat Linux environment and shell scripting.
- Experience in job scheduling tools like Autosys and CRON.
- Experience in Test Automation using Selenium.
- Experience in Test Driven & Acceptance driven development using frameworks like Fitnesse & Cucumber.
- Experience in developing automated unit testing using Junit, EasyMock, PowerMock, Mockito frameworks.
- Experience in NoSQL databases (Mango, Cassandra) is a plus
- Experience Creating Functional Requirements within Agile Delivery Methodology
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3436
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3436 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube