|Reference # : ||18-08395
||Title : ||Full Stack Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||03/09/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Full Stack Developer|
Job ID: 18-08395
Duration: 12+ Months
Job Vacancies: 1
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
Expert in Java J2EE and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects. Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset. May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks. Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill. Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test, Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security. Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; may give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles
- 9+ years’ experience with application development and design.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical field with preferred focus on Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Advanced level knowledge of Java8, J2EE Application building Restful services using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Intermediate experience with micro-service development and Cloud deployment
- Intermediate experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including ES6, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Intermediate experience with Test driven development and continuous integrated development and deployment.
- Intermediate experience with UI automated testing.
- Intermediate experience with acceptance testing tools like FitNesse or Cucumber
- Intermediate experience utilizing agile software development tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Intermediate experience with Oracle or SQL Server
- Intermediate experience with UNIX (Solaris / Linux)
- Experience with Asset Management and/or Investment Banking and knowledge of Investments would be advantageous
- Experience in environments that deal with PI data (sensitive) and knowledge on Data Encryption and Data Masking.
- Must be detail oriented, needs to be able to investigate and solve for the details independently by partnering with relevant technology or business colleagues
- Experience working closely with AD architects and Design Authorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills / Ability to run meetings and drive agenda
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and inclination to learn & pick-up new tools & technologies quickly
- Able to write Oracle/Sql queries and able to debug an application
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Dharmendra.Yadav@artechinfo.com / 973.967.3338
Team Lead– Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3338 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Dharmendra.Yadav@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube