|Reference # : ||18-02208
||Title : ||Business Support - Business Assistant, Senior|
O Fallon, MO
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/25/2018 / 01/23/2020
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems LLC|
Title: Business Support - Business Assistant, Senior
Job id: 9408-1
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Duration: 24 Months
Start date: ASAP
Reason for hire: backfill for admin who retired
Interview process: 1st round phone screen and 2nd round in-person. If rock star candidate, he will go straight to F2F interview.
Microsoft Suite is a requirement and oracle is a strong nice to have.
- The Senior Business Assistant is responsible for providing support to SVP, Core Strategic Program Management, along with VPs within Commercial Solutions.
- The position will report directly to SVP.
- The role includes performing general administrative duties such as telephone coverage, scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reporting and PO management, calendar management, onboarding new resources, and maintaining department records.
- This role also supports building a positive and collaborative environment and culture within the team.
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, presentations or other assigned documentation in specified software package(s).
- Schedule meetings and events, arrange conferences and ensure all meeting support is appropriately coordinated.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budget.
- Administer programs, projects or processes specific to the operating unit served, and maintain spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- May research special topics as assigned.
- Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company.
- Develop and produce reports as assigned.
- Executive administrative experience in a corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and customers.
- Ability to act autonomously and solve problems creatively
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to influence and persuade, to work collaboratively across functions, and to interact effectively with customers
- Keen sense of urgency with a results-driven orientation
- Ability to prioritize and discern what is truly important
- Solid understanding of Cient's operational and organizational infrastructure is advantageous
- Proficiency in MS office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook); Oracle strongly preferred;
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to function well in a busy and varied environment and work well under pressure.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Email: Ashwin.Dalke@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter