|Reference # : ||17-91510
||Title : ||Associate Scientist III|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/29/2018 / 04/30/2018
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Posting Title: Associate Scientist III
Job Id: BIIBJP00009287
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
- The candidate will play an important role in coordinating and conducting in vivo research activities to evaluate novel drug candidates.
- The candidate should be comfortable with behavioral methods in rodents (e.g., rotarod, fear conditioning) and in vivo dosing techniques including oral, IP, and, SC routes of administration.
- The candidate should be well organized and independently motivated.
- Duties will include facilitating the writing and maintenance of critical protocols as well as data collection and analysis, recordkeeping, and the generation of technical reports.
- A BS/MS degree in the biological sciences preferably related to behavioral neuroscience, pharmacology, biology or experimental psychology.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, record keeping and computer literacy skills are a must.
- Candidate should be team oriented and have a flexible approach to helping achieve team objectives.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nisha.Samuel@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube