|Reference # : ||17-87856
||Title : ||Cyber Security Manager|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/14/2017
| Description |
|Job Description: Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer.|
Location : Plano TX
Duration : Long term
Technical skill set
- Hands-on experience on Checkpoint firewalls and any IPS system
- Relevant experience and understanding of cloud technologies like OpenDns cloud proxy or Cisco ScanSafe.
- Knowledge of security incident management process
- Knowledge of network and endpoint APT.
- Strong understanding of vulnerability management process and tools. Nessus knowledge is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of cyber security operations, event monitoring, and SIEM tools
- Fundamental understanding of network protocols
- Familiarity with intrusion detection systems (e.g., snort) and tools (e.g., tcpdump, Wireshark).
- Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques.
- Familiarity with network architecture and security infrastructure placement.
- Knowledge of network based services and client/server applications.
- Should have good understanding on network technologies - basic level dynamic/static routing, switching, WLAN
- Should have thorough understanding about interoperability of various networking components and security components
- Should understand customer's technical requirements and transform those in to a technical solution
- Candidates with higher certification in solution design would be preferred
Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Implementation and maintenance of SIEM (ArcSight, IBM Qradar, McAfee NitroSecurity, etc.)
- Forensic analysis tools (MIR, EnCase, FTK)
- Malware analysis tools (dynamic and static)
- Vulnerability assessment tools (Qualys, ISS Scanner, nmap, etc.)
- Secure Web Gateway (BlueCoat, Microsoft Forefront)
- Network sniffers and packet tracing tools (DSS, NAI SnifferPro, Ethereal and tcpdump).
- Encryption technologies (PGP, PKI and X.509)
- Standard technical writing tools including MS Word, Excel, Project and Visio
- Shall have good verbal/written communication skills
- Should have good presentation skills - shall be able to participate the review meetings and be able put across the points of concern
- Should have required skillset for managing/tracking progress of project
- Should have Capability to conduct risk analysis, impact analysis, dependencies on customer/internal teams,
- Coordinate with other team members for availability of capable resources
- Ensure quality work - review and validate the technical configuration changes
- Coordinate with Security COE resources for resolution of technical issues/problems before escalation to OEM
- Lead the operations with offshore team.
- Articulate or highlight risks/dependencies
- Develop and provide threat and situational intelligence leveraging proprietary enterprise data, as well as a variety of external sources and open source data.
- Actively monitor and research cyber threats
- Create and conduct presentations on current threats and related IT Security topics.
- Provide monthly reporting to Security management on Threat, Vulnerability, and Incident management metrics.
- Network Security Operations Analysis
- Prioritize and identify security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications and new technology initiatives.
- Incident Management and Forensic Analysis
- Lead in cyber security incident response activities, including investigation, coordination, and reporting.