|Reference # : ||17-82484
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of EBM, Project Coordinator, Bridgewater, NJ, 7461973|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/23/2017 / 12/31/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: EBM (Evidence Based Medicine) Project Coordinator(7461973)|
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: 15 months
Client : A Big Pharmaceutical Company
- This position supports Evidence Based Medicine in the development of new contracts and change orders including contract planning, preparation, follow-up and execution of contracts for services pertaining to all of EBM project and department work.
- This position works closely with EBM project owners, Client finance, legal and procurement departments and external 3rd party vendors and consultants.
- Additional duties may include administrative support for EBM staff as warranted by project work. This will include filling in forms, FedEx Shipments, subscription renewals, ordering of supplies etc.
- The position will monitor the quality of contracting and will maintain compliance of the Client contracting policies and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of contracts, business theory principles and practices; proven capability to apply them as required
- Capability to work well in teams and with a variety of internal customers (Evidence based medicine, Finance, Legal) and outside suppliers
- Capability to manage multiple priorities, review, understand and organize complex documents and resolve issues creatively.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, customer service oriented
- Strong work ethic, detail oriented, performing tasks with a sense of urgency
- The position requires excellent verbal and written communications skills and high ethical standards.
- Evidence based medicine experience preferred
- Experience in working within a global & multicultural organization
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Explorer)
Associate degree preferred
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or reach out to me at 973-295-4583