|Reference # : ||17-82273
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Laboratory Technician II, Framingham, MA, 7344020|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/02/2017 / 10/02/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Laboratory Technician II|
Location: Framingham, MA
Duration: 12 months
Client : A Big Pharmaceutical Company
- Seeking a highly motivated individual to work within the group of Clinical Mass Spectrometry Biomarker Analysis, BCB-Boston.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a team to provide small molecule biomarker clinical testing, reagent crossover, assay development using LC/MS/MS in support of rare disease clinical trials.
- The primary responsibility is samples analysis, assay reagent crossover, long term stability in biological matrices using established methods.
- The person in this position will tabulate results, process mass Spectrometry data, and report data in LIMS and WATSON under the supervision of the PIs or Lab Director.
- Other responsibilities include assisting with general lab support duties, solution preparation, instrument maintenance, and quality assurance in the laboratory.
- The candidate will work in a dynamic, fast-paced, GLP compliant laboratory which will require the capability of working under supervision, planning and prioritizing assignments to meet timelines as assigned.
- Wet chemistry and hands on experience on LC/MS/MS operation and instrument software trouble shooting are highly desirable.
- Additional skills on advanced Excel and Watson LIMS are preferred for the position.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Bioanalysis or related filed with 3+ (B.S.) and 1+ (M.S.) years of academic or pharmaceutical industrial work experience using LC/MS/MS in bioanalysis are preferred.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at 973-295-4583