|Reference # : ||17-77338
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Quality Control Analyst III, Canton, MA, 7444154|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/25/2017 / 08/25/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Quality Control Analyst III(7444154)|
Duration: 2 Years
Location: Canton, MA
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
- Performs operations necessary for quality testing and plays a role in implementing new technology within quality control.
- At more senior levels, provides an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing, interpreting and validating quality procedures and test methods.
- Completes routine testing of raw materials, in-process and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release and validation.
- Aids in the development of test methods.
- Conducts data review and preliminary evaluation of results.
- Solves problems using limited predetermined options such as repeating the assay when parameters are not met to determine the cause, etc.
- Provides input to the technical composition of operating documentation.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Follows standard practices to obtain solutions.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious effect on schedules and programs.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other personnel in the section or group.
- 6 to 9 years.
- 2-4 years related experience in a cGMP environment in a pharmaceutical or Medical Device required.
- Conduct routine testing for product release and stability functions as per written procedures in a compliant manner.
- Hands on experiance in Cell Based assays, Plaque Assays, ELISA , HPLC and spectrometric methods
- Experience in GMP envirnoment with ability to follow procedures in all aspects of lab activity and in good documentation practices
- Instrument and Assay troubleshooting
- Investigations of routine laboratory events such as OOS , OOT's ,deviations and CAPA's.
- Documentation, Medical Device , Quality Control , Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry
- CGMP, Chemistry , ELISA, GMP, HPLC, Laboratory , Operations Solutions , SOPS, Testing
BS in Analytical Chemistry/Biochemistry or Biology. Prior experience in Cell Based assays is highly desired.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at 973-295-4583