|Reference # : ||17-77278
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Project Manager III, Bridgewater, NJ OR Westborough, MA|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/25/2017 / 01/25/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Project Manager III|
Location: Bridgewater, NJ OR Westborough, MA
Duration: 6 Months
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
The role attribute that we are seeking is for an experienced IT Program & Project Manager involved with OS platform or global application deployment and/or implementation.
Manage large-scale global programs with global coordination and local execution, preparing and tracking decentralized budgets and spend, and contributing to desktop transformation process optimizations.
- Define program scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders
- Ensure the business value (desired outcome) of the program is defined, communicated and ready to be monitored
- Identify the expertise and skills needed to achieve program’s goals/results
- Prepare and effectively communicate program expectations to project managers, business partners, stakeholders (including other program leaders) in a timely and clear way
- Drive the Request for Proposals related activities as required
- Facilitate and orchestrate end-to-end program development while setting and continually managing program expectations with project managers, vendors involved in the program and other stakeholders
- Monitor budget, collaborate with the Finance team and be accountable for its financial performance
- Track program timelines, milestones and deliverables in alignment with the Portfolio and Project Management guidelines
- Liaise with program stakeholders on an ongoing basis and identify possible interactions or collisions with other projects / operations
- Ensure program compliance and risks are continuously monitored and adequately communicated
- Ensure that performance indicators are focused on the desired outcomes/results and properly implemented and assessed
- Be accountable of the final deliveries and consistency of the program solutions (quality, timely...)
- Ensure regular and clear communication to align priorities of the stakeholders at local and global levels and across programs as well as verifying program goals can still be met.
- Work closely with the PMO in adherence to the defined project management methodology.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the projects and broader program objectives.
- Maintain and update project plans leveraging Microsoft Project and related application suites.
- Demonstrated ability to manage challenging customer engagements
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer focused leadership in the delivery of technically complex solutions with highly skilled team Excellent oral, written communications and presentation skills
6 to 9 years.
- Project manager
- Accountable for
- Project management
- Project plans
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at 973-295-4583