|Reference # : ||17-77243
||Title : ||Study Physician|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/06/2017 / 11/05/2018
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Posting Title: Study Physician
Posting Id: AZNJP00004304
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Duration: 12+ months
The Study Physician will manage global or regional studies within the Immuno-Oncology franchise and will be involved in the design, conduct, monitoring, data interpretation and reporting of individual clinical trials, ensuring that all clinical studies operate to the highest ethical and safety standards and in compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and regulatory requirements. S/he will have a strong clinical and specialty background in Oncology and/or Immuno-Oncology and will be a peer among the industry, medicine and/or academic community within the field of pharmaceutical medicine and/or area of Immuno-Oncology specialty. The Study Physician will provide expert scientific and clinical input to teams in the Immuno-Oncology therapeutic area under the direction of the Global Clinical Lead (GCL)
Serve as a trial level physician and medical monitor for clinical studies. Have responsibility for protecting the integrity and conduct of clinical studies. Provide consultation to clinical operation colleagues on protocol design questions and answering protocol related questions from site investigators. Participate in strategic/tactical specialist input to clinical development and commercialization programs and data interpretation. Maintain up to date awareness of all important advances within a given disease area through scientific literature, attendance at critical meetings and relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs). Ensure that all work is carried out with regards to client standards and external regulations. Establish and maintain communications with prominent clinical investigators in field of expertise. Liaise with internal and external medical community to follow developments within area of expertise. Represent client , as directed, at high level external steering or organizing committees.
• Graduate of a recognized school of medicine with an M.D. degree or equivalent.
• Board Certification or Eligibility in Oncology is required; specialty training and/or clinical experience and strong academic track record in Immuno-Oncology, Tumor Immunology, or Immunotherapy is preferred.
• Three (3) or more years of direct industry drug development experience or 3-4 years' post fellowship clinical trial experience in an academic setting collaborating with pharmaceutical sponsors.
• Experience in designing, monitoring and implementing clinical trials and interpreting trial results, including an understanding of biostatistics and safety reporting.
• Ability to conduct a large study as part of a global team.
• Ability to function within a matrix environment; to contribute to decision-making and reaching alignment in order to meet challenging timelines.
• Ability to work collaboratively and to respect other working cultures, including academic partners.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders as well as external partners and collaborators; good presentation skills.
• Understanding of pharmaceutical industry R&D, particularly of major clinical milestones and of the factors which influence those decision points.
• Ability to work across projects and to foster interactions between teams.
• Interpersonal skills that influence and shape the image of the organization.
• Understanding of the interplay between clinical development, lifecycle management, commercial objectives and regulatory requirements.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nisha.Samuel@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube