|Reference # : ||17-77156
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Admin Assistant I, Bridgewater, NJ, 7338900 |
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/19/2017 / 12/16/2017
| Description |
|Job Title: Admin Assistant I|
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
- Support the Simplify ITS Program with the following activities:
- Translations – reattach files to stories, upload and management in required systems
- Data Management – service offerings mapping to service requests
- Testing – testing coordination (will start end-Sept until end-Oct)
- Document Management
- Provides general administrative support.
- Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based on department and level(s) of management supported.
- Responsibilities include preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses.
- Exercises discretion in handling of confidential material and information.
- Assists in special projects as assigned.
- Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes.
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of project filing system including potentially confidential data.
- Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines.
- Coordinates meetings, maintains calendars, makes travel arrangements, etc.
- May provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc.
- Completes other duties as requested.
- Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations.
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of requisite skills and applies additional skills and knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex tasks of the position.
- Generally receives no instructions on routine assignments while under limited supervision.
- Receives general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion.
1 to 3 years
MS Office Suite
HS Diploma. College degree preferred.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at 973-295-4583