|Reference # : ||17-71736
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Manufacturing Associate I, Rockville,MD, 7324113 |
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/21/2017 / 12/31/2017
| Description |
|Job Title : Manufacturing Associate I |
Location : Rockville,MD
Duration : 4 months
Client : A Big Pharmaceutical Company
- The primary role of this position is to receive, store, pick, deliver materials (GMP and non-GMP materials) and execute shipments in compliance with client Pasteur Biologics procedures and applicable regulations.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and warehouse areas in a clean and audit ready status at all times.
- Perform material receipt, and stocking as per client Pasteur Biologics LLC (SPB) procedure and cGMP compliance.
- Execute picking list and materials returns to stock to support manufacturing schedules and projects.
- Execute shipments of materials (GMP and Non-GMP), equipment and supplies as required to support customer orders, manufacturing schedules and projects.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data entry in SAP system.
- Perform cycle counts as per site procedure.
- Maintain site stationary room to ensure proper materials are onsite to support ongoing daily business activities.
- Maintain office space and warehouse areas clean and in an audit ready status at all times.
- Perform routine inventory control for non-GMP materials to ensure production is not interrupted.
- Work with multiple departments to ensure shipping and receiving of materials are performed without interrupting business needs.
- Assist to maintain departmental documentation as current and compliant with cGMP and GQD's requirements.
- Submit and execute CAPA's and change controls as needed.
- Maintain training record at 100% and support the implementation of agreed safety actions
- Key Responsibility may change over time, in accordance with business needs.
- Individual should have good written and communication skills to be able to write necessary SOPs/deviations/CAPAs etc.
- Must be able to lift 30-50lbs and be available to work overtime as needed.
Data Entry, Documentation, Gmp, Inventory ,Inventory Control ,Sap, Shipping And Receiving Stocking
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or reach out to me at 973-295-4583