Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Senior Modelmaker
Job ID: 17-68327
Location: Onsite Yorktown Heights NY
Duration: 12 Months+ contract
Job Duty 1 - Machining of precision components from a variety of metal and non-metal materials from formal prints, sketches and/or verbal instruction
Job Duty 2 - A working knowledge of CNC and Conversational Machine Tool Controls.
Job Duty 3 - Experience working with Computer Aided Machining programs (ex. Mastercam)
Job Duty 4 - Interact with research engineers extensively to support and improve their projects.
- Proficiency in the set-up and safe operation of conventional Model Shop Machine Tools including Milling Machines, Lathes, Surface Grinders, etc. along with familiarity with conversational CNC Controllers.
- Working knowledge of standard parts inspection methods and the use of precision measuring tools.
- Experience in reading and interpreting formal mechanical drawings.
- Must be able to work individually or in a team environment with a minimum of supervision.
- Selected candidate will interact with engineers extensively through technical meetings and formal design reviews.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Other Skills Desired but NOT mandatory
- 3D PRINTING
- WIRE EDM Programming, Set-up and operation.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Sharabh.Goyal@artechinfo.com / 973.967.3469
Assistant Manager - Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3469 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube