|Reference # : ||17-66016
||Title : ||Recruiter V|
San Jose, CA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/17/2017 / 12/31/2017
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: University Recruiter
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 5+ months contract (possible extension)
- Client is changing the way people connect and shop around the world. When you work for eBay, you become a part of a global company.
- As a University Recruiter on client’s University Programs Team you will help to diversify client’s workforce and workplace by building the pipeline of future University talent within our organization.
- The University Programs Team reports to our Chief Diversity Officer to ensure that diversity and inclusion is inherent across all of our University recruiting strategies.
- Our interns and Recent College Graduate (RCG) hires are revolutionizing e-commerce by building apps, creating new platforms, and solving complex problems at a massive scale.
- The brilliant minds that you’ll help to bring into the company will work on products that impact the lives of millions every day.
We are looking for a person who is comfortable with taking on the challenge of both University recruiting and University relations. As a University Recruiter, you will Client and recruit a high volume of next generation talent for client.
If you’re looking for a challenging role managing full cycle recruitment, this is it! The University Recruiter will: partner with hiring managers, open requisitions, source top talent, coordinate interviews and hire both interns and RCGs for product and tech roles.
The University Programs Team is made up of individuals who have a can-do attitude and are always willing to jump in to do whatever it takes to help make the entire team successful.
You will work alongside the best and the brightest across both business and technical functions. As a part of the University Programs Team, you will hit demanding hiring targets of client’s business units while remaining focused on delivering a high-touch and specialized candidate experience for University candidates. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences and improve existing processes that power the world’s largest e-commerce website at a scale few companies can match.
Intern Conversions: be a talent pipeline advocate for high potential intern candidates in support of placing former interns into full-time roles
- Manage Internship/RCG Sourcing: Review a high volume of potential candidates in client’s ATS (product, tech, undergrad, and graduate talent profiles)
- Full-cycle high volume University recruitment through offer acceptance (open requisition, screen for eligibility requirements and fit, prioritize resumes for manager review; distribution of resumes for manager screening and selection process; inform manager on process and time-line; follow-up on candidate status to ensure timely review of applicants; advise on offer and contract details for approval; and, coordination as needed)
- Act as expert in direct technical sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Partner with and educate hiring managers on timeline and expectations for University recruiting
- Design recruiting strategies to ensure we are engaging a diverse group of candidates in a highly-inclusive manner
- Own campus relationship management for a specific group of universities and travel to university campuses during peak recruiting seasons
- Facilitation of closure process with all active candidates: assist hiring manager in creation of offer approval, provide offer letter terms to coordinator and ensure details are correct
Experience with offer negotiations
Special projects (referral program, ambassador program)
Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
Working knowledge of ATS tools and technologies
If you are interested in this position; please forward us a copy of your resume and let us know your best contact number and timings for further discussion.
Thanks & Regards,
Team Lead - Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7594 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Jainil.firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter