|Reference # : ||17-62965
||Title : ||Sr. Mobile App Developer (IoS, Android)|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||06/23/2017
| Description |
Company: Artech Consulting LLC
Position: Sr. Mobile App Developer (IoS, Android): Direct Hire / Permanent position
Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Reference Code: 17-62965
Do you want to produce code that will be used by multiple teams across the organization? Are you ready to play a key role in defining and implementing security solutions to meet the highest standards of our international enterprise clients? Do you dream of delivering excellence and driving the innovation? If so, come join the Mobile Platform and Security R&D team and help our client blaze the trail as they build out the next generation of software and services.
In the first 12 months, you will:
- Ship new encryption platform for our flag-ship mobile product, providing direct value to our customers.
- Cooperate with our security and mobile architects to provide the most robust, reliable and elegant software solutions.
- Learn, as we move fast and are unafraid to venture into the unknown if it can improve our software.
- Lead our mobile teams in adopting mobile platform and conforming to our security standards. This can come in the form of code reviews, pair programming, labs and tech talks. You will be a part of the team that is helping to lead the rest to deliver better software.
What do you need to bring?
- A solid background in native mobile software development iOS (Swift, Objective-C) or Android.
- Good understanding of multi-threading, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms and complexity.
- A passion for software security and good understanding of encryption algorithms.
- Strong analytical and design skills – you should be able to think about problems broadly and deeply, being able to produce clean models over perfect boundaries.
- Attention to details and strive for excellence in the code you write. Writing unit tests should also be considered a normal part of writing code.
- A "maker's mind”. Everything we do is about building and shipping software.
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and a lack of fear for learning something new. You should be open to learn from others and be willing to help mentor and teach.
- A passion for new and emerging technology. We use Reactive, Futures, functional programming, dependency injection. Our future stack can evolve to anything – it will be up to you to helps us chart that course.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math
- 7+ years of experience delivering successful software development projects
- 3+ years of experience with native mobile development iOS / Android.
- Good understanding of encryption technologies and best security practices on iOS / Android.
Bellevue, WA 98004
email@example.com | 425.289.2664
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube