|Reference # : ||17-61730
||Title : ||Senior Change Management Consultant|
San Francisco, CA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/10/2017 / 12/29/2017
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Senior Change Management Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 5+ months contract (possible extension)
- The Change Lead supports the Expert / Principal Change Lead as the single point of accountability for a single change project ensuring successful leadership and achievement of the change initiative benefits.
- Support the building, cultivating, and managing of productive relationships with the business sponsors (Director through VP level of LOB) and initiative / program / project stakeholders such that you become a trusted advisor to them and advocate for them.
- Support the measuring of the delivery of change using the change health measures of business benefits, stakeholders, requirements, solution, resources, risk, budget, and schedule
- Demonstrate a high level of business acumen and apply breakthrough thinking to create a change strategy and deliver it, thus co-creating the change with the business sponsor.
- Support the delivery of change in accordance with our enterprise change system including but not limited to our: manifesto, change health, business benefits, stakeholder engagement, and change portfolio scorecards.
- Support the anticipation and mitigation of obstacles for the successful delivery of this role with courage, passion, and humility.
- Understand the LOBs organization, people, process, and assets (tools, truck, and technology), paying particular attention to the formal and informal decision making of the LOB.
- Support the development and execution of a customer satisfaction plan for the LOBs, leveraging other subject matter experts, executives, and thought-leaders as needed to provide value.
- Support the building of relationships with senior executives, earning a reputation as their trusted change confidante.
- Maintain and grow change techniques tailored to CLIENT based on a deep understanding of specific LOBs needs, our existing change process, and change improvement opportunities.
- Understand and navigate the LOBs to identify, acquire, and coordinate a team of change resources needed to address the LOBs needs.
- Support the measuring and adjusting of the delivery of change to meet the Enterprise Change methods, processes, and tools.
- Support the integrating of change activities within and across LOBs for the benefit of CLIENT’s customers, employees, shareholders, and regulators.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our industry trends, including peers, business processes, financial measurements and performance indicators.
- Support the identifying of recommendations to optimize opportunities and develop change solutions that involve multiple, people, process, and asset elements.
- Model CLIENT’s desired change through a personal mastery of change leadership characteristics
- Support the building of productive 3rd party relationships.
Basic Qualifications (the following must be evident on your resume to be considered as a qualified applicant for this position):
- At least 5 years’ experience in successfully developing & managing senior level relationships within complex environments.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in successfully leading directly or indirectly a functional, industry, and/or business area.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in delivering Business or Technology Solutions to senior level clients within complex environments.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in guiding senior level business decisions and supporting business analysis such as quantitative/qualitative analysis, business case development, operations analysis, and/or other solutions within complex environments.
- Minimum of 3 years’ supporting engagements that deliver complex strategy projects and initiatives with measurable results, working across organizational boundaries, and interfacing with senior executives.
- Experienced in multiple change methods to improve change performance with regards to scorecard metrics, change measurements, goals.
- Ability to work within deadlines and be flexible with changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience in the following: Business Strategy, IT Strategy, Organization Change, IT Governance, Enterprise Architecture, Application Rationalization, Software Selection, IT Project Management, Vendor Management, and Cost Optimization.
- The ability to understand current technology trends and their impact on business strategy.
If you are interested in this position; please forward us a copy of your resume and let us know your best contact number and timings for further discussion.
Thanks & Regards,
Team Lead - Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7594 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Jainil.Shah@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter