|Reference # : ||17-61623
||Title : ||WiFi Quality Engineer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/10/2017 / 12/31/2017
| Description |
|Job Title: Immediate Hire – Wifi Quality Engineer!!|
Job ID: 17-61623
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6-12 Months
Phone and In Person interview required – No Skype/Video
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing test plans and test cases.
- Good knowledge of Wireless Network core technology and components Familiarity with WiFi Standards (802.11) and features Configuration and troubleshooting of an Access Point (AP)
- Experience with Zabbix and defining/scripting to trigger actions based on different conditions
- Understanding of Network Management protocols – SNMP, TR-069
- Experience with packet capture and analysis with tools like Wireshark, TCPDump.
- Basic understanding of networking
- Experience with scripting languages, Python MCE scripting.
- Familiarity with basic Shell/CLI commands and interprets different log messages
- Solid background in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Familiarity with Client ALM, Jira and Rally tools.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively bridge cross-functional teams and divisions
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 3-5 years related experience
- Wireless Network core technology/ WiFi Standards (802.11)
- Configuration and troubleshooting of an Access Point (AP)
- Wireshark, TCPDump
- Network Management protocols – SNMP, TR-069
|Submittal Instructions (If any): Need WiFi Standards, Zabbix, Network Monitoring experience – Must have.