|Reference # : ||17-61601
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Customer Service Representative III, 7225490 |
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/26/2017 / 11/09/2017
| Description |
|Job Title : Customer Service Representative III|
Location : Bridgewater, NJ
Duration : 5 months
Client : A Big Pharmaceuitical Company
Under the direct supervision of the Lead, Contact Center (Tier 1), the Representative, Contact Center (Tier 1) handles routine customer service inquires related to human resources, payroll and benefits administration and provides Knowledge Base Q&A support as needed. Opens tickets and logs calls into a computerized call tracking system (Neocase). Answers questions by primarily relying on standard screens, scripts and procedures for call resolution. Works closely with the other components of the HR function to escalate cases and sufficiently address customer needs.
• Answers general questions and redirects misplaced calls.
• Uses procedures, policies, knowledge database and other reference materials to assist in answering employee, manager and agency HR, payroll or benefits representative inquires.
• Guides employees and managers on using the on-line Knowledge Base tool.
• Receives and processes employee data change requests or appropriately escalates issues.
• Collects and validates complete data required to process manual employee personal and organizational transactions and escalates the completed data to the Transaction Center for processing.
• Escalates complex issues/inquires to other parts of HR or redirects calls to ITS or other appropriate groups.
• Provides support and coaching to peers.
• Participates in continuous improvement workshops and project
• 1 or more years of general HR experience.
• Ability to follow strict policy guidelines.
• Ability to navigate computerized data entry system and other relevant applications.
• Ability to recognize situations requiring call escalation.
• Ability to follow standard procedures and scripts without variation.
• HRIS experience preferred.
• Strong oral communication skills.
• Strong listening skills.
• Strong customer service focus.
High School Degree or equivalent work experience.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at ridhi.thapa @artechinfo.com or reach out to me at 973-295-4583