|Reference # : ||17-56330
||Title : ||Sr. UI Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/16/2017
| Description |
Hope you are doing well !!!
My name is Jyoti and I'm a recruiter at Artech, a global staffing and IT consulting company. We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary of the position.
Title: Sr. UI Developer
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: Full time (Permanent)
The key aspects of this role:
- Integrating Restful API’s, external web services ensuring high performance
- Understand the business requirements and translate the requirements into project specific solution design
- Leading other UI, DB developers and work with product managers to implement new features.
- Review requirements; provide guidance and technical expertise to the team members
To be the right fit, you'll need:
- Strong expertise in Node JS and Angular JS with deep knowledge of Angular JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- Experience with API design and development with NodeJS.
- Experience in integrating with external APIs and CLI-based processing.
- Experience working on AWS cloud, GIT, Docker.
It’s good to have:
- Experience working with Java
- Strong knowledge of databases like MS SQL and AWS DB
Contact number: 973 295 4565
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.295.4565 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube