|Reference # : ||17-52485
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Admin Assistant III, 6825225|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/08/2017 / 02/12/2018
| Description |
|Job Title : Admin Assistant III|
Location : Cambridge, MA
Duration : 10 Months
Client : A Big Pharmaceutical Client
**Working Hours: 40 hours/week**
- Provides general administrative support to one or more managers.
- Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based on department and level(s) of management supported.
- Provides administrative support requiring a complete knowledge of department functions.
- Responsibilities include preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses.
- Exercises discretion in handling of confidential material and information.
- Assists in special projects as assigned.
- Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes.
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential data.
- Ensures department supplies needs are met.
- Manages department communication for manager(s) including mail and email.
- Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines.
- Coordinates meetings, maintains calendars, makes travel arrangements, etc.
- May provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc.
- May provide guidance and training to less experienced administrative staff.
- Completes other duties as requested.
- Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations.
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of requisite skills and applies additional skills and knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex tasks of the position.
- Generally receives no instructions on routine assignments while under limited supervision.
- Receives general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion.
6 to 9 years
MS Office Suite
College degree preferred
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at 973-295-4583