|Reference # : ||17-52439
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Human Resources Generalist, 6825123|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/08/2017 / 11/08/2018
| Description |
|Job Title : Human Resources Generalist|
Location : Cambridge, MA
Duration : 6 Months
Client : A Big Pharmaceutical Client
**Working Hours: 40 hours/week**
The Human Resources Generalist supports the organization by closely working with 3 Sr. HR Partners as well as with direct connection and support to the line organization(s) within the client in Cambridge, MA.
The HR Generalist focuses their energy on strong execution and driving of processes, supporting the culture through employee relations activities and supporting the Sr. HRPs in operationalizing the strategy for the organization. The HR Generalist supports the customer group(s) in all HR issues including employee relations matters, compensation administration, talent & performance management, and organizational development.
- Ensures compliance with all employment regulations based on site/country legal requirements
- Support the supervisor and Associate through Performance Management challenges, including the development and implementation of performance improvement plans
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy, and employment laws
- Acts as employee advocate and works to minimize company liability
- Support the associate and line manager through voluntary termination events; answering the associates questions and providing information regarding impact to benefits, pay, and directing to service providers, such as the HR Service Center, as appropriate
- Advise and support leaders through involuntary termination transactions, coaching as appropriate
- Support the Sr. HRPs in challenging employee relations incidents such as those escalating to the Novartis BPO
- Guide line leaders in the development of role profiles for hiring and promotion consideration; partner with compensation team for job evaluations
- Coach managers and associates in their own development and how to have development discussions
- Drive the annual performance management process, ensure scheduling and preparation of materials for sessions (calibration, talent review, midyear check in, etc.).
- Support the Sr. HRP and the line organizations in overall management of HR Cycle processes, including talent, promotion and performance.
- Ensures compensation systems are implemented (i.e. merit, bonus, promotions, etc.)
Fluent in English, others desirable
- 3+ years HR Generalist or related experience; prior experience working within a healthcare or pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
- Proven track record of problem-solving, dealing with ambiguity, communication and influencing skills; Ability to thrive in fast paced, complex, and dynamic multinational environment.
- Confidence and ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and strategically; exercise excellent judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
University degree or equivalent
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at 973-295-4583