|Reference # : ||17-51941
||Title : ||Excellent Job Opportunity for the position of Lab Technician I (6607)|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/22/2017 / 11/21/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Lab Technician I |
Work Location: Parsippany, NJ
Length of Assignment: 18 Months
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Looking for a self-starter, motivated contractor eager to learn and help the Stability Operations team in the Scientific and Laboratory Services department of Client. This person would support the Stability Laboratory by creating datasheets, setting up stability studies and pulling samples from the stability chambers. On occasion, may help the Metrology department with glassware washing and monitoring inventory to support the Client Stability Laboratory in Parsippany, NJ. Note, this is not a analyst position within the laboratory.
• Performing sample pull procedure to remove non-controlled substances from storage chambers.
• Use Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for sample pull, initiation of stability studies, data entry, sample disposal
• Creates datasheets and tracking log for in-house laboratory testing
• Monitors stability chamber conditions/humidity through the REES system , organizes stability chambers
• Shipping and receiving of samples for stability studies
• Performs activities according to relevant SOPs and in line with cGMPs
• Ensures the cleanliness and timely delivery of the laboratory glassware that is used by the analysts for analytical testing
• Monitors inventory of glassware and glass-washing supplies; orders and replaces items as needed
• Operates and maintains glassware washing/drying equipment
• Monitors inventory of compressed gas supply and replace tanks as needed throughout the laboratories.
• May also perform calibration and preventative maintenance on general laboratory instrumentation used for GMP activities
• Uses good documentation practices
• Keeps a clean and organized work space.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412 Ext: 3412