|Reference # : ||19-240712
||Title : ||Account Strategist III|
San Francisco, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/09/2019 / 03/08/2020
| Description |
Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team!
Title: Account Strategist III
Work Location: San Francisco, CA 94112
INTERESTED, please send your resume to Isabel.Gaurano@tech-pro.com
Manage Pre and Post-sale responsibilities of campaigns including RFP responses, preparing pitch decks, post campaign reporting and oversee logistics and execution of deliverables. - Take pro-active responsibility for the management of clients. - Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities, while also ensuring clients are satisfied with the way Google solutions are supporting their business growth. Dive into a key client account and quickly build relationships with decision makers. Speak comfortably with our clients across all levels from new starting traffickers to managing directors. Responsible for logging consulting requests with as much detail as possible. Negotiating price and ensure contract procedures are followed. Keep contacts and pipeline up to date through our client relationship management software Requirements: Account management skills, excellent consultative selling skills, ability to be seen as a thoughtful leader, knowledgeable in how our products can help deliver digital marketing success. Prefer someone from an ad agency with a Media & Entertainment background.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in media or sales, account management, project management and execution, multi-tasking and implementation.
- Related experience in media, marketing, branded content or video program management
- Knowledge and/or passion for YouTube creators and the YouTube platform.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach
- Strong strategic thinking, strong communication (written and oral), and cross-functional coordination skills
- Campaign management experience using the Google AdWords platform.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Prefer someone from an ad agency with an Media & Entertainment background.
- Strong Account Management skills
- Presentation building skills
- Social Media Marketing Experience