|Reference # : ||19-240677
||Title : ||Marketing Generalist/ Content Editor|
MT. VIEW, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/26/2019 / 08/25/2020
| Description |
Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team!
Work Location: Mountain View, CA 94035
Title: Marketing Generalist – Writer/Documentation
Please contact: Anton Dela Cruz – email@example.com / 404-490-4695
Project management skills: 30%
- Play a pivotal role in supporting the growth marketing team through documentation of internal tools.
- Working directly with engineers, PgMs and PMMs to write about current and new features in internal Google-wide used tools
- Assist in maintaining a content pipeline for the soon-to-launch/ever evolving version of the tools
- Assist in driving internal audiences to this site by writing emails and additional internal marketing materials
- Potential travel to Tel Aviv, Israel to work with engineering team. Passport required.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Write documentation for internal teams, including help center content, how-to guides, training content, etc.
- Edit, rewrite and/or reorganize existing docs to improve the readability and usage
- Assist in maintaining an internal website content pipeline
- 1-3 Years’ experience in product and help content documentation required.
- Samples required.
- Must have strong communication skills and being able to communicate with broader teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Less than 5 years of working experience.
- BA/BS Degree in a related area.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
||Level (1-5, 5 being the highest)
|Technical writing, product documentation, online publishing, with a portfolio of writing examples