|Reference # : ||19-240494
||Title : ||Civil Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||8 Years
||Start Date : ||09/16/2019
|Pay Rate : ||$ 78,000.00 - 130,000.00 /Hour|
| Description |
I'm a Sr Recruiter with Artech and I am currently recruiting for a Sr Civil Engineer, P.E. for a #1 ranked engineering and architectural consulting firm 100% focused on the field of transportation with over 50 years in business. Below are the specs for the role:
Job Title: Sr. Civil Engineer, P.E.
Location: Atlanta, GA (relocation available)
Duration: FTE/ Direct
Compensation: $110k to $130k annual
The right person will have a solid background with DOT and county road design projects with extensive experience with management, design, development, creation and maintaining small and large-scale construction projects. A (P.E.) Professional Engineering license in GA is required or the ability to transfer/ obtain a license within 6 months. Please send your most recent and up-to-date resume with any questions directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate action and a complete job description.
Summary of the Position
Ideal Qualifications, but Not Required
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner
- Conduct onsite investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, etc.)
- Assess potential risks, monitor and communicate status updates and progress to project manager, and provide advice on emerging problems or deficiencies
- Demonstrate professionalism, strong communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills when interacting with teammates, customers, and vendors
- Remain up-to-date and fully complies with all federal, state, and local guidelines and regulations regarding permits, safety regulations, and technical acumen as required by law
- Experience in roadway design specifically with Georgia Department of Transportation (GADOT)
- Computer / Technology: Microsoft, Microstation, InRoads, OpenRoads, Geopak
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Civil Engineering from a national/ABET/EAC accredited program
- License / Certifications: PE license in the state of Georgia, required to obtain within 6 months of hire date and company offers reimbursement to cover costs associated with obtaining license
- Required Years of Experience: 5-9 years
- Supervisory Responsibilities: N/a for this opportunity, though mentoring of Jr engineers is to be expected.
- Work Schedule: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Travel Requirements: Up to 10% of the time
- Work Environment: Office, plus occasional visits to job sites
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision plans; Health Savings & Flex Spending Accounts; Paid Time Off & Parental Leave; 401k & ESOF match (Employee Stock Option Fund); Tuition Reimbursement; Employee Assistance Program
Click “APPLY” to send your resume for this role or you can send an email to me at Jason.email@example.com You can also reach me directly at 828-484-7732.
Artech has been an employer-of-choice for 27 years, proudly serving over 80 Fortune 500 companies. We have dedicated professionals that will help you with your next career move. Our recruiters will listen carefully to your career goals and then match your skills and aspirations to various open roles. There is nothing we are more passionate about than finding candidates a rewarding job that makes them happy. Artech is an EEO Employer.